Job Title: Business / Product Analyst
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and / or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Ensure all products are properly validated before it gets to the market.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Provide weekly Product development reports to Management.
- Handle Client Engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree. Previous product analysis experience at least 1 year. (Experience in a software development firm is preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Has interest in tech and product development.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Product Manager, Project Marketing Manager or Product Specialist.
- A minimum of BSc or HND in any field (essential).
- A master’s degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in financial services and products is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Proficient use of flow diagram tools (Visio, EDraw Max and Draw.io).
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!