Job Title: Business Operations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Operations Associate will work closely with the Store Manager, Service Assistants, Retail Associates and vendors to develop a detailed service offering which reflects our brand and organization’s values.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A practical and hands on individual with a passion and technical know-how for retail, who will provide essential support and assistance with operational aspects of the day to day running of retail shore, and therefore contributing to the overall visitor and customer satisfaction.
- Support the process of setting up new supplier arrangements recording best price, lead times and sales or return data.
- Create and update supplier information, ensuring all details are kept up to date and correct.
- Assist with the collating of samples and product information for future planning
- Create purchase orders in line with company and finance requirements and ensure all invoices and delivery notes are processed for month end reporting.
- Ensure all new products are created on the system with correct sales figures and financial data.
- Liaise with delivery in order to receive and manage stock, ensuring products are delivered on time to the store floor.
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded, including all stock write-offs, stock take data and internal department purchases.
- Ensure fast selling stock lines are always in stock, through reviewing top and bottom selling reports and placing top up orders with suppliers.
- Responsible for Retail Customer and Supplier enquiries, involving daily checks of the shop email in-box and being the first telephone point of contact for all retail enquiries.
- Assist with the visual merchandising
- Assist with the Cash Handling and Operational Procedures, including setting up and closing tills for trading.
- Ideally have experience in a similar role.
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Must be someone who communicates well
- Highly organized, efficient and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, able to use initiative.
Add-ons after 6 months probation:
- Salary: N70,000 Monthly.
- Paid leave
- Performance-based bonuses
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!