Job Title: Business Marketer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for a Business Marketer to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services and initiatives whilst also providing additional services such as project management, market entry research services, data mapping, and bespoke trainings and events targeted at the international community, whilst maintaining a viable presence in Nigeria where we operate from.
Overall Job Purpose
- Welcome2Africa International has been growing steadily and is now seeking to dramatically accelerate growth. The Business Marketer will ensure the competitiveness of the organization by devising strategies and investment plans and prevailing conditions in the Project and financial sector industry, to ensure that the organization remains a leader within its defined sector.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and report development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter of no more than detailing your suitability and experience to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!