Job Title: Business Manager
Job ID: BM56672
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled Business Manager to lead and supervise the work of our employees in our furniture company. You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth and transform a business to a higher standard.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Standardization of products
- Building of a strong marketing structure
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Knowledge of the furniture industry
- Creative thinking.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!