Job Title: Business Manager, CMBG – South West
Location: Akure, Ondo
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Optimally manage and deepen relationships with new and existing customers in target market.
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Deliberate growth of the team’s trade transaction volumes: Form M / Letters of Credit / Bills for Collection etc.
- Develop budgets and goals for the team and ensure budgets are met and manage resources for profitability.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies for retaining and winning new accounts.
- Structuring of deals and relating with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
- Periodically review and evaluate performance of the team and ensure corrective actions to achieve Group’s strategy and annual plans
- Responsible for driving of trade related transactions for the bank (Fx business)
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Minimum experience 9 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; and Excel Applications
- Banking structure, policies and procedures
- Industry knowledge
- Banking services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Core business processes
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!