Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Designing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals and business objectives.
- Supporting the Company by guiding it to make commercial decisions that best places it to introduce its business(es) in the most effective way within its target market
- Designing the go-to-market plan(s) based on strategic, commercial, and financial criteria of the Company’s offerings.
- Conducting research on market trends of all our products/services; making and implementing recommendations based on research findings.
- Reviewing and monitoring our strategies as it regards sales, advertising, marketing, and other related business areas.
- Analyzing our business practices and recommending new business models where necessary.
- Ensuring proper management of follow-up meetings with active and prospective clients.
- Creating business opportunities for new products/ services by leveraging relevant networking and external partnerships platforms
- Identifying and engaging in discussions with potential partners to enhance our market penetration, while reviewing and evaluating proposals made or received therefrom and providing advice in connection therewith.
- Establishing new businesses and partnerships and significantly increasing our market share with a focus on our existing and new value propositions.
- Developing and implementing nationwide channel development and strategic business development plans that expand the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in a segmented manner.
- Acquiring customers, closing and exceeding set targets across target verticals.
- Managing key customer relationships and participating in closing strategic opportunities.
- Performing other relevant tasks as may be assigned by your reporting line manager.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing or similar relevant field.
- 3+ years of work experience in business development, sales, and marketing or related field. Preferably in an events management company.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Female candidates with great fashion sense are encouraged to apply.
- Outstanding research skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- A collaborative thinker who works well in teams and is also an independent, self-starter
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, proposal writing, and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Tools, and other relevant software.
- Monthly Remuneration – N120,000 gross
- Airtime and Internet Allowance
- Transport Allowance.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos