Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Business Intelligence
- Provide business insights of Ikeja Electric data as a basis to identify opportunities for improved operations and revenue generation.
- Identify potential business opportunities from non-energy related products from Ikeja Electric customer data and infrastructure.
- Perform analytics of Ikeja Electric business data based on patterns around electricity consumption, utilization, asset performance and industry analytics.
- Develop and set business reporting requirements for BI and data analytics tools
- Developing strategies by analyzing, designing and implementing enterprise data requirements to successfully achieve business objectives
- Identify potential data-related business opportunities from Ikeja Electric huge customer database
- Perform business report curation and define business data models for future ready data structuring within IE
- Documenting data structure and contents in a data warehouse and meta-data storage.
- Create technical documentation for BI interface
- Develop Proof of Concepts (PoC) for new initiatives spurned from analysis of Ikeja Electric customer and technical data and subsequently handover to the appropriate functional unit for full implementation and roll out
- Collaborate with both Internal and External leads in identifying potential new opportunities from insights derived from Ikeja Electric customer data
- Develop quarterly benefits realized from initiatives implemented from the use of IE customer data
- Takes responsibility for creating technical documentations for BI tools
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Key Result Areas:
- Quarterly business insights Report on Ikeja Electric customer data
- Number of new initiatives identified from Ikeja Electric database
- Number and financial impact of initiatives designed and implemented
- Number of non-energy related business spurned yearly
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or other numerate discipline
- At least 8 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data management and analytics
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good Data Analytic Skills
- Proficiency in the use of various Business Intelligence, data mining and data modelling tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos