- Responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization’s business plan and targets.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with company services.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree Human Resource Management, Economics and any related field.
- Minimum of 1 years’ Cognate experience in HR Consulting is a MUST
- Candidate must reside on the Mainland (Lagos).
- Excellent people and client management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Specialist” as the email subject.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!