Job Title: Business Development Personnel
Job ID: OPL/122/BDP
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, registering the organization with various clients, carrying out research, vendor selection and management.
- Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s/P.O’s are issued, ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
- Carry out research on upcoming / ongoing projects and gathering industry knowledge.
- Procure items for clients (IOC’s) and ensure prompt delivery of same items.
- Source for competitive quotations from OEM’s, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
- Submit bids on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX and other bidding platforms.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relationship with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry or servicing company.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using “Business Development Personnel” as the subject of the e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!