Job Title: Business Development Officer / Sales Executive
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop innovative strategies for sales of custom-designed merchandise and pricing models.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Plan and host a broad program of activities and create weekly updates and reports.
- Create a strategy for the production of more merchandise for sales in line with achieving the total revenue targets for the year.
- Charge a consultancy fee to Organizations wishing to leverage our experience and build their own studio including tailoring solutions for their needs and audience.
- Promote and rent out the virtual learning studio to Organizations and individuals to host training and interactive virtual events.
- Research for viable investment opportunities, such as mutual funds, money market, foreign exchange, etc.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, and provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales customer support.
- Establish relationships with verified investment organizations.
- Manage the Windows presence on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other similar sites, including sharing, posting, and developing unique content that builds mutual understanding between the United States and Nigeria.
- Operate and maintain computer and digital equipment such as tablets, laptops, cameras, and 3D printers; set up equipment for interactive online programming using network connections and Wi-Fi.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Management, or any other relevant field
- 2 years of work experience.
- The successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience working with youth audiences.
- Proven working experience as a business development officer, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Experience with social media management and content creation
- Skill in prioritizing work assignments to handle multiple tasks; ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan and maintain a budget and accurate records
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting and sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience with customer service, administration, and logistics.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Time management and planning skills.
- This position is full-time, working on a varying schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends.
- N1,020,000 Per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!