Business Development Officer
An Abuja based organization is looking for a self-driven, experienced, knowledgeable, and detailed oriented business development officer to identify new opportunities and improve on existing proposals. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close business deals.
Candidates based in Abuja are preferred.
- Develop growth strategies and ensure they are met.
- Research and contact potential clients for new business opportunities, establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Develop and submit business proposals.
- Secure sound business deals to increase the organization’s clientele base and profit.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
- Develop ways to improve client experience and build brand loyalty.
Candidates meeting the following qualifications will be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to make sound decisions that will be beneficial to the organization.
- Goal-oriented, team player, self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent management, communications, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- IT fluency with Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
5th January, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click on the Apply button below
Please include in the Cover letter:
- Why you are interested in this role (Business Development Officer)
- Per the job description, which three responsibilities resonate most with you and why? What unique value would you bring to these aspects of the role?
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!