Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer will be required to provide complete / relevant solutions to customers, sell and promote products of the company in order to boost revenue growth and develop / maintain existing and potential customers whilst keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
In fulfilling his or her operational responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Maintain working relationships with existing customers to ensure exceptional service and identify potential sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve business developmentgoals by assessing current customers’ needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- OND / HND in any field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills.
- Proven success rate at levels above target.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae / Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!