Fosad Consulting, LLC – Our client, a renowned Shipping and Logistics Firm headquartered in Lagos Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Business Development and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving sales and growing opportunities for the organization through concerted efforts.
Candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales from Oil and Gas Companies, EPC, EPIC and FMCGs companies
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations and tenders that will win the company contracts in on going and upcoming projects.
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote organizationmarket share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintains profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving ALL customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends.
- Candidate must have graduated with not less than a 2:2 in Business Development/ Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable higher institution and/or professional qualification with 7-15 years work experience.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry, EPC and EPIC Companied
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth.
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model.
- NGN300,000 – 500,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with subject “Business Development Manager – Logistics & Shipping”
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!