PPC Limited – Our client, Bola Tinubu Health and Diagnostics Center, a world class Laboratory & Diagnostics facility, boasting of the latest equipment and cutting edge technology, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Healthcare)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client needs an experienced, vibrant and commercially adept Sales person to grow the revenue of the Centre, sign up new and valuable business and manage relationships with our Partners and Stakeholders
- The ideal candidate should a have a successful history and proven sales track record in the Health Industry.
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for total sales results for the Centre.
- Manage and coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the center including getting data from other centers to support sales activities
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month – HMOs, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, Diagnostics Centres etc.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Develop strategies to increase patronage and position the center as a Diagnostic Center of choice
- Work closely with the Center Manager and the Clinical team to support value adding programs and initiatives
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with BTHDC policy
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure business growth
- Provide input for the business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects and other relevant business information of the Healthcare Diagnostics Industry
- Coach and develop Sales team, providing direction in achieving set targets
- Ensure a smooth and productive relationship with BTHDC’s Partners & Stakeholders e.g. LASUTH Management, Clinical Staff etc.
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within the territory and report same promptly.
- Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of key clients for the Center
- Timely preparation of reports weekly, monthly or otherwise required
- Effectively managing the sales and marketing staff and sales agents in line with established Performance Management principle
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical or related Sciences, Business Management or Marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years Business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- People Management Skills
- Experience leading and managing a Sales team
- Experience developing and executing Sales strategy
- Detailed service knowledge & Training
- Market research and study
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Solution selling skills and key account management
- Business Communication/Presentation Skills.
- Creativity and Innovative
- Commercially astute
- Service Oriented
- Personal Integrity and Maturity
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented).
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!