Job Title: Business Development Manager – Disbursement
- Build and implement Business Growth Strategies and Opportunities of Interswitch Disbursement solutions and services within and outside its country and coverage.
- Drive product feature enhancements and service platform optimization to deliver long-term value-add for the Disbursement Business value chain (customers/shareholders/markets)
- Transform the Interswitch’s disbursement business offerings into a robust digital financial distribution Ecosystem with extensive coverage across all sectors
- Grow existing market share, develop and penetrate new market/segments through value offerings
- Develop new business ideas, grow transaction volume and develop market expansion strategies.
- Co-ordinate, manage and support the sales & account management structure through collaboration with the Sales Network (i.e. technical support, advisory services and lead conversion strategies) that increases Interswitch’s Profitability
- Identify, research, development, implement, deploy, and manage new business initiatives across all market types to optimize channel usage and business value
- Acquire strategic partnerships that enables access to market and big Aggregators relevant to the business objectives and would contribute to business value both short term and long term
- Build a relevant knowledge base that demonstrates apt understanding of the disbursement/payment landscape needs and ensures full understanding of the business risks, the right model and processes that mitigates such risks
Business Development – Core Areas:
- Develop and implement strategies that Supports and improves: – Sales Penetration – Market Development activities – Product Development and – Business Diversification
- Business Case Development and Pricing Model Design
- Business Process Documentation
- Develop Business Road Maps for Disbursement services that align with its relevant business
- Business Analysis engagement activities that guide Interswitch Sales Network for Quality Leads Generation
- Establish and maintain seamless and excellent process operations relationship with matrix teams
- Prepare detailed business specification documents of the new products developed for further engagements with the product and delivery teams
- Work with the assigned Product/Marketing/Engineering teams to prepare quality Pre-sales kits for delivery of Interswitch Disbursement products.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal prioritization matrix per time and ability to recommend equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect Interswitch’s value by keeping information confidential
- Develop excellent rapport with strategic/key clients
- Keep abreast with improvement in product development especially those that have revenue impact Budget setting for the sales Network and provide support that will continually improve the business relationship.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attend exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Perform market research and analysis to monitor the local environment for the emergence of new market segments.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in digital financial services markets, products features, best practices and operational excellence.
- Stay ahead of the Competition as it relates to pricing, local market experience local market, their alliances, and credibility etc.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on market expansion activities and business initiatives: o customer engagement feedback o Sales reports (lead generation, actual vs. targets etc.) o customer profitability and product revenue reports.
Key Account Management:
- Provide customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated customers and products:
- Disbursement Product innovation through deliberate partnerships and collaboration with existing customers that support positive customer engagement index scores
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass on relevant information to the Sales Network and others as the case may require
- Maintain access to sales tool (CRM) to keep track of leads generated and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored proactively
- Provide first level business knowledge of assigned product/services to clients via the sales network
Education and Experience
- Academic Qualification Good first degree (preferred Business-related discipline)
- Experience (Number of Relevant Years) 4 – 7 years’ experience in the digital financial industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!