Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To organize, direct and manage the entire operations of Farmers’ Market while ensuring outlet sales revenue and profitability to consistently meet and surpass the set targets
- Generate and manage online orders via all our online touch points.
- Ensure outlets monthly expenses are kept within budget
- Manage the social media accounts by constantly posting contents that will engage customers.
- Perform monthly stock taking and present report
- Ensure preparation of monthly proof of stock account to the management
- Manage all store operational issues, to include store administrative duties, physical inventories
- Ensure staff awareness of safety and emergency procedures
- Frequently conduct market surveys
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc
- 2 years minimum experience in related field.
- Use of Excel, Powerpoint and Ms. Word.
- Sales and marketing
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship, Procurement and Inventory Management.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!