Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A 5 star hotel on Victoria Island requires the services of the above Professional:
- Responsible for institutionalization of the Royal Residence brand as the top of mind brand catering for top executive and HNI’s in the hospitality industry in Nigeria and generate demand for all hospitality services products
- Ensure that patronage of Royal Residences is constant from Corporate Clients and HNI’s, local and foreign.
Duties include the following:
- Undertake telesales, e-mail marketing, direct mail and social media marketing to increase clientele base and report on outcomes to General Manager.
- Develop and Implement a marketing plan based on Identified marketing opportunities, Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses and organize all events stated therein.
- Coordination of Banqueting and Events, Conferences and meetings and communication with clients, prior to events, and liaison with Front Office, in ensuring that events and conferences run smoothly.
- Conduct market research, surveys and competition analysis and pricing to identify customer requirements, evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Marketing, Social Science, Humanities or other related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Must be presentable, professional and confident in the discharge of duties.
- Able to work flexible schedules
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!