Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for institutionalization of the Royal Residence brand as the top of mind brand catering for top executive and HNI’s in the hospitality industry in Nigeria and generate demand for all hospitality services products
- Ensure that patronage of Royal Residences is constant from Corporate Clients and HNI’s, local and foreign. Duties include the following:
- Negotiate, organise and close all sales of Hotel Rooms, Food and Beverages Sales. Group requests and quotations to be countersigned by the General Manager.
- Manage Banqueting and Events, Rental of Apartments and Penthouses for Long / Short term Stay and Sales.
- Identify potential leads and follow up to ensure a sale is made.
- Enhance relationship management for Corporate, Banqueting Clients and Tour Operators and follow up to ensure that bookings made are documented according to policies and procedures.
- Prepare and update regularly, schedules of all incoming groups and follow-up on deposits.
- Submit monthly report on room nights, denials and turn-away generated by Corporate, Banqueting Clients and Tour Operators.
- Organise guided tour of facilities as and when required for potential clients.
- Undertake telesales, e-mail marketing, direct mail and social media marketing to increase clientele base and report on outcomes to General Manager.
- Develop and Implement a marketing plan based on Identified marketing opportunities, Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses and organize all events stated therein.
- Coordination of Banqueting and Events, Conferences and meetings and communication with clients, prior to events, and liaison with Front Office, in ensuring that events and conferences run smoothly.
- Conduct market research, surveys and competition analysis and pricing to identify customer requirements, evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Updating guests’ database regularly, undertake after-sales calls and document sales development for institutional memory and follow up.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Marketing, Social Science, Humanities or other related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ current experience in the hospitality industry.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
- Self-motivated and team player
- Must be presentable, professional and confident in the discharge of duties.
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide software such as SAGE
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Power point.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!