Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Drive commercial viability of Alpha Mead facilities product
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Prepare presentations to pitch facility services to potential clients
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Upload, manage and track leads using technological tools
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- First degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate services
- Knowledge of facility management is a must-have
- Hands-on experience of sales software
- Knowledge of real estate space
- CRM experience is required
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make sound judgement
- Effective leadership skills.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!