Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible for spearheading the growth of mid-size to large businesses by sourcing, selecting, and securing Travel accounts to increase the profitability of your assigned branches in billions of Naira in profit.
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and broader business plan of the company.
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their creditworthiness, and target them for closure with a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure targets of the various branches under supervision are met
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches as assigned
Qualification & Experience
- First degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated involvement working in a supervisory role for direct sales.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Experience working in the Travel Industry will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Must be Tech-savvy
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!