Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference No.: ZL / 205 / BDM
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for on-site team leadership of the inside sales team and also arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- You will be responsible for developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain as well as driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You will be responsible for creating and shaping the setting for the sales strategy working alongside the Pre sales consultants and with much interaction with the CEO.
- You should be energetic and ambitious so as to expand our clientele and also create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Managing Business Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Managing a diverse mix of territory and vertical based sales development positions with responsibilities of inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Training, motivating/coaching BDRs,and helping team members develop their skills.
- Monitoring and refining sales lead processes and metrics.
- Managing territory assignment and ensure the effective use of Salesforce.
- Compiling weekly/monthly team reports, modify as needed.
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the assigned sales development resources.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development
- Working with marketing to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives while removing roadblocks to BDR success
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities as well as contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Managing people, process, and technology to drive best-in-class performance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident, charismatic, ambitious and driven individual looking for a new challenge and with a similar proven track record.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using the “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!