Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ondo State
Employment Type: Full-time
Sales & Business Development Manager – Microfinance:
- The Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for supervision of all Business Development initiatives.
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Achieve set department objectives and overall profitability target of the bank
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate sustainable business
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and creation of quality risks
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of loans and deposits portfolios; from initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a thorough credit analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness; evaluate the credit risk before recommending any credit.
- Reduce liquidity risk by aggressively increasing the deposit portfolio
- Ensure each loan disbursed are in compliance with the approved credit policies and lending methodology.
- Provide regular reports on marketing activities and other reports as required.
- Monitor approved loans and continuously support and advise clients on good management practices
- Recovery of any delinquent loans
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a Business-related discipline additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an advantage.
- A minimum of four 4 years post-qualification experience out of which, at least three 3 must have been in the financial services industry.
- CIBN MCP accreditation will be an advantage.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical.
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the Financial services sector and the current trends
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing strategies and tools.
- Knowledge of relationship building and customer management
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of low-income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending, payroll lending and public sector credit products.
- Sound knowledge of Micro, small and medium enterprise market and lending methodology especially around POS products.
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ethical, high level of integrity
- Good communication and listening skills and team player
- Professional, responsible and accountable
- Quality and customer-focused, open to ideas and change
- Commitment to the Company’s vision andc values
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Business Development Manager, Microfinance Bank” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!