Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To generate and develop new business opportunities for the Hospitality sector.
- To sell a sought after venue across varied market sectors through proactive sales activity
- The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the venue
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the operational team and the rest of the venue
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B opportunities, exhibitions and client entertainment
- To generate events business from warm business leads and where possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships
- Working with the marketing department to create inspirational and cost-effective proposals and pitching to the client/prospect
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns and client entertainment
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant sectors
- Event Development – Work closely with marketing department to schedule in annual PM events for our members and client entertainment
- Market Research – Analyse and research potential business growth and opportunities from current existing clients & create a prospect list for targeting.
- Focusing on associations, corporates, local authorities/ government bodies etc to enable successful categorization of the differing market sectors
- Relationship Development – establish positive links with potential partners and stakeholders and target number of referrals for proposal
- Create a venue referral system – through building links and relationships with venues in the area set up and initiate a referral system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing in the hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!