Job Title: Business Development Graduate Intern
Locations: Lagos (Lekki), Ogun & Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- Increase sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with current clients.
- Point of contact to clients, vendors and service providers; prepare tender notice, proposals, request for quotation, quotation analysis, obtain invoices and receipts as required.
- Research industry trends, identify new business opportunities, pitch services to current and new clients, prospect for key decision-makers at target accounts and maintain prospect lists.
- Generate leads and reach out to individuals and organizations with whom StarGuide could have a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Create an innovative and engaging marketing plan for the sale of products.
- Attend to clients request in a timely manner, according to standard operating procedure.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND. Sales and Marketing or related field with 0-2 years experience.
- Experience in digital marketing, use of Canva is required
- Tech and social media savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Must demonstrate confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company; motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Ability to plan and execute instructions from superiors.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and able to work remotely.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)e.t.c
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N30,000 - N40,000