Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Enugu, Imo, Kano,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Manager will ensure people management and capability development of the team, ensure end-to-end on the sales cycle is achieved from identifying leads, actual sales, collection and customer experience management.
- The Business Manager is responsible for driving the timely delivery of business targets whilst ensuring that team members understand their specific and unique role to bottom line results.
- Coordinating sales activities, trade marketing, CR and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department / region and contribute in developing and executing wellness business plan.
- Managing and driving the sales and marketing department and the activities of the team
- Driving the business development and marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed set targets
- Recognizing key opportunities in the sector and marketing of our products to small, medium and big organizations
- Developing new health plans for the formal and informal sector and enhance existing plans should there be a need
- Designing and drive the business development strategy of the organization
- Embarking on research and development activities to continually identify business challenges and proffer solutions
- Reviewing sales operations across the business ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Coaching and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Reviewing performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans that can make a considerable impact on the longer-term performance of the organization;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product and business development, marketing of products and services.
- Visiting providers to manage cases in the hospital
- Create 100 Prospect monthly and ensure continuous engagement.
- Creating strategic objective for the business that will increase operational efficiency and in turn yield competitive advantage
- Ensuring that Invoices are raised and prompt payments are made by clients.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an additional qualification
- 1-5 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at Senior management level in supervising / managing others
- Fluent in English
- Relevant experience in HMO industry is desirable
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Customer management experience
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Information Technology Appreciation and Solutions
- Marketing and Sales Acumen
- Planning and Budgeting
- Product, Service Advice & Support
- Grow the business 20% vs YA (Year Ago)
- Sales Planning and Opportunity Management
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Service Level Agreement Management
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!