Job Title: Business Development Executive (Strategic Planning & Business Expansion)
Location: Garki II, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive (Strategic Planning & Business Expansion) who has knowledge and experience in organizational goal setting and will be responsible for conducting organizational studies, designing long-term strategic business goals & distilling them into annual business plans, capturing multiple deliverables and deadlines simultaneously for the purpose of enhancing company sales, cutting cost and acquiring business alliances.
- The Ideal candidate should have sound knowledge of business growth methodology, goal planning & strategy implementation, financial analysis, and experience with workflow establishment & management.
- Engage in the development of the long term strategic plan and annual business plan for the organization;
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the plans, pointing out material negative deviations and recommending prompt corrective actions;
- Monitoring and proactively analyzing internal and external events that affect the organization, so as to provide ideas and intellectual leadership for both short-term tactics and long-term positioning and vision;
- Provide professional input into the annual business planning and budgeting process through distilling the organization’s strategic goals into annual activity plans and advising management on the most efficient allocation of the tasks for respective teams;
- Assist to communicate the long term and annual business plan as approved by Management to all teams and put in place monitoring and reporting mechanisms for the benefit of management and team members;
- Analyze and propose required changes to internal business processes by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for internal business process enhancement;
- Contribute to other general business development processes and activities as required.
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields is a key requirement.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a business development/strategy consultant/business analyst.
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Experience in presenting and selling ideas to Senior Management with strong presentation skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Amazing partner management, business communication, and relationship building skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information and to quickly become externally credible in a new, complex subject area
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 250,000 NGN 150,000 - 250,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Garki II, Abuja, Abuja