Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Attend trade fairs, shows, and special events to promote the business.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base.
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers.
- Undertake regular visits to major clients/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximize profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
Requirements / Ideal background
- 2+ years in a similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- Requires excellent transaction negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience in managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- Candidates with previous business experience within the logistics industry will be considered first
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business, and implementing strategic project planning
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e., excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across business development.
- Sound commercial insight and experience and be able to demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ Negotiable NGN Negotiable Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos