Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote, and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to potential leads through cold calling.
- Upload and update generated contact and assigned contact into sales funnel
- Resolve customer issues and complaints speedily to maximize satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and the implementation thereof.
- Manage prospective customers / clients as may be assigned by the HOD
- Assist with conducting research to identify new markets and customers need.
- Prepare sales report and other reports as may be required by Line manager/HOD
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field.
- 2-4 years of sales experience, preferably in the real estate and insurance industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Top-notch analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!