Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Oversee the Strategy and Account Management sections to ensure clients are appropriately attended to.
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus and Agency Corporate Identity-C.I.)
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!