Job Title: Business Development Executive
Start Date: Immediate Start
- Conduct market, industry research and document recommendations for the Line Manager to make informed decisions.
- Write technical and commercial proposals on behalf of the company, responding to bids, and other commercial opportunities assigned by the line manager. Manage follow up process.
- Represent the General Manager in corporate functions and follow-through with leads and other client-prospecting activities.
- Work on concept papers, product development notes and other proprietary intellectual material required for the business to succeed.
- Manage 3rd party vendors, consultants and strategic partners (local and international) on behalf of company on internal projects and initiatives.
- Organize corporate events and other marketing and promotional activities, organized on behalf of the company to grow its brand and acquire new customers.
Qualification and Profile
Potential Candidate should:
- Have a Degree in the Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering disciplines; but should have additional qualification or demonstrable experience in business analysis or development in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, with at least 3 years’ in the above-mentioned in the Oil & Gas industry.
- The candidate must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Must be self-disciplined and possess critical, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – with adequate ability to write business proposals.
- Should be proactive, an independent thinker and possess good general knowledge of social, economic and political affairs – understanding how these can impact a business.
- Possess and demonstrate a great work ethic and good business values of integrity, discipline, good judgement and respect for others.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-5