Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop the business and market its product offline and online
- Significantly increase sales and market its products in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with customers through efficient management of the sales force and generation of new business channels.
- Meet sales financial objectives with robust forecasting
- Allocate targets to sales representatives and monitor their performance while motivating them to reach targets.
- Reports to the CEO to establish sales objectives by creating a marketing and sales plan in support of set goals.
- Personally observe the performance of sales.
- Build and maintain rapport with key customers while identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Ensures the CEO is kept abreast with developments especially in relation to customer visits, quoting, forecasting and similar information.
- Work closely with advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions for the business/brand
- Drive traffic to the Company’s social media pages.
- Graduate of Business Management, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related fields
- Must have minimum of 5 years cognate experience in business development
- Must reside in Enugu
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Proof of Wholesalers network in key states
- Relevant experience in sales and track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Certification and/or experience in Digital Marketing would be an advantage
- Ability to scan business environment
- and develop strategies
- Ability to set up and man exhibitions
- Internet and Social media savvy
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills & Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving / Analysis skill.
- Result Driven.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] Subject of the email must be “BDE FOOD” to be considered.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidate should be ready to resume immediately.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Enugu, Enugu, Enugu