Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Associate will assist and guide the organization in growing and developing their business ventures to bring clean energy access to local communities within the state.
- The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere.
- The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in training, mentoring and strong past experience in understanding business and marketing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position is full time contract job and may require frequent travel to develop and support the network of entrepreneurs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience.
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Demonstrated facilitation and coaching experience
- Community leadership / sale experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Strong record keeping skills, attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation.
N70,000 monthly salary plus Commission, HMO, Call Credits, Transport Allowance and other Benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and State as the subject of the mail. “Business Development Associate – Bayelsa State”
Note: Strictly for female candidates residing in Bayelsa State.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!