Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- For the role of Business Development Associate, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business.
- The ideal candidate will aid our client in creating seamless access to high quality, dependable, and affordable ambulance services, emergency medical services, and professional care needed to ensure health and safety to Nigerians.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Strong record-keeping skills, attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!