Enroyale Global Services Limited – We are a modern, dynamic and technologically-enabled team running a world-class Management Consulting Service. With over 7 years of operation we have been giving cutting edge and tailored suited services locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Certification in Business Administration and Management or related field
- Proven experience as a Business Development Executive or similar position
- Excellent Business Writing Skills
- Excellent use of English (oral and written)
- Result-driven and goal-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiations skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation and a good listener
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Associate” as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!