Job Title: Business Development Advisor
Locations: Ilorin – Kwara, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Abeokuta – Ogun, Calabar – Cross River, Ibadan – Oyo, Enugu and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Duties
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Experience in Sales.
- Competency in English.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Salary and Benefits
- N31,000 Monthly Salary
- Leave Allowances
- 13th Month Salary
- Commission on target achievement.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Advisor” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!