Job Title: Business Data and Research Analyst
Job Ref.: sfh-46199
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the development and execution of all quantitative and qualitative market studies on the Project, starting with a desk analysis of the market – marketing research and landscape.
- Provide support to the project director and the marketing manager to coordinate the marketing activities, design and evaluate the marketing campaign
- Work with the team to prepare effective project implementation plans, reviews and monitoring activities
- Lead interaction with various business stakeholders to gather, organise and evaluate business requirements
- Identify any potential conflicting business requirements, definition gaps, dependencies between projects, and escalate to project director to formulate a resolution plan
- Analyse, document, and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Maintain accurate, version controlled, documentation over the project lifecycle, which is readily available to key stakeholders.
- Work with the team to collect, process, provide and maintain accurate data on the Project.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of first degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences or related field. Master Degree in the related field will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of seven (7) years relevant post-NYSC experience in app development, social media, brand awareness, mobile technology or similar role
- Demonstrated strength and experience in database management and tablet technology for data collection
Skills and Competency required:
- Creative and analytical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent report writing and data interpretation skills
- Supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Ability to use data analytics software (e.g. Python, R) and data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiarity and experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- High level of integrity.
- Relationship management / advocacy skills
- Exceptional time management, planning and organisation skills.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!