Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Business Analyst (BA), you will help the best organizations private, public, and social sectors to solve their most difficult problems and proffer strategic solutions.
- Prepare project plans and activities and evaluate plans for various meetings and provide consultation of process.
- Conduct complex financial analysis to examine past performance and determine present and future business performance.
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of overall financial analysis to develop and implement future budgets.
- Conduct financial evaluation of client businesses and communicate / present results and business recommendations that would improve the overall client business, to upper and executive-level management.
- Review existing operations, processes and procedures and recommend productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation.
- Provide insights to clients around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Working with investors, VC and PE firms to analyze business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the Consulting and Advisory Sector.
- Strong quantitative abilities including the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, other analytical tools and presentation software.
- Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 0-4