Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our organization is looking to employ detailed-oriented and insightful business analyst
- The successful candidate will be working with the management team and our internal department as they collect as well as review information gathered to use to find solutions that can optimize processes in the organization.
- Collect and analyze raw data to be able to identify patterns, trends, anomalies and other information that are helpful.
- Using data to develop and optimize strategies and processes, increase profits, efficiency, quality, or security, and reduce costs.
- Working with internal departments to collect data, develop and implement strategies.
- See to Identifying and validating new data sources.
- Creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence company decisions.
- Working with the management team to establish project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
- Implementing policies and procedures that keep company data and information secure as it is collected, analyzed, stored, and discarded.
- Reviewing and improving analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security.
- First Degree in Computer Science and related disciplines.
- Master’s Degree and professional qualifications will be added advantages.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Considerable year of experience a plus.
- Proficiency with computer systems such as MS Office, Project, analytics software and certain programming languages.
- Develop business strategies by making use of trends and patterns in large numerical information and data sets.
- Very good organization skill, should be able to thinking critically and be able to solve problems.
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Very good at summarizing and explaining complex information to other.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We shall only contact shortlisted candidates.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!