Branding & Communications Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Brand Communications Officer, who reports to the MD, is generally responsible for continually enhancing a particular brand image; increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing. He/she is also responsible for developing a strong brand name and image.
- The Brand Communications Managers must ensure all team members provide high-quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- They are also responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with big bosses about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relation with them.
- The brand communications officer acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- The Brand communications officer will be in charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
Education and Training Requirements
- The Brand Communications Officer must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Finance, or any related field.
- A postgraduate degree is not necessary, although it would prove to be advantageous.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in advertising, marketing, or media buying is also required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- This role requires constant communication, thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in marketing and public relations.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative, and possess good time management skills.
- He or she must be able to multi-task, do market research and analyze results effectively, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
19th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!