Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who shall develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share of organization’s products/brands. The person shall work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales
Detailed Roles And Responsibility
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and CSR programs to drive the brand equity of the organization
- Conceptualize, create and execute scalable content-led brand strategy and marketing campaign calendar to create brand awareness
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and campaigns
- Lead drafting and dissemination of corporate communications to stakeholders. Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values
- Liase with the agencies to ensure excellent execution
- Collate and develop market and competitor brand analysis reports and monitor brand trends for internal presentation and maintain relevant repositories
- Guide the marketing team in the formulation of branding strategies benchmarking as per global standards
- Note: The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of essential functions for the job described, but rather a general description of some of the responsibilities necessary to carry out the duties of this position
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Smart & presentable with a pleasing personality having creative capabilities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 8 years of General Brand Management Experience particularly in Agribusiness sector in Nigeria
- Must be fluent in speaking and written Hausa language
- Has a good understanding of culture of the Northerners of Nigeria
- Managed client brand accounts for an agency
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially MS Visio, Photoshop, Excel & Power-point)
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- Experience in PR, Product Launch and Event Management, Branding and Integrated Marketing
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Very innovative and a good understanding of business
- Strong Research & Analytical skills, Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional in multi-tasking, prioritizing and delivering results with resilience
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!