Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support End to End Business lead for developing and growing Airtel Master Brand, Data, Trade promotions, Contents and Enterprise
- Support the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Airtel Brand within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, MOUB, Bonding, Revenues, Profitability and increased Brand Equity.
- To achieve business goals and brand saliency by supporting to execute all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy
- Support to execute the plans and programs of all functional team regarding the brand as agreed.
- To successfully own the and interpret the brand Policy as agreed by HQ
- To interpret and clearly communicate brand message and ensure execution of on all media.
- To participate directly in the marketing and strategic planning programs and communications
- To build and maintain superior relationships with Agency Partners and regulatory Agencies
- Support in developing Airtel brand strategy, governing all communications (for master brand and sub brands) and creative/advertising developments in a manner that will reinforce the key brand benefits and drive consumers to make Airtel their first Choice.
- Provide strategic brand support and make recommendations on brand building initiatives per regions to drive brand performance for Airtel Brand
- Support in coordinating all outlined branding projects with the Group HQ & as well as the Nigerian team for timely execution.
- Ensuring that the Brand guidelines are adhered to on all Brand materials nationwide to ensure consistency across markets, zones and regions
- Achieving cross-functional co-operation in all brand related activities creating a smooth flow of Brand Information Company wide thereby ensuring satisfaction scoring by internal and external customers.
- Provide strategic branding support for in the implementation of brand assets & properties pan Nigeria and make recommendations on the required branding elements to drive brand saliency. All brand assets must be fully leveraged
- Accurate and efficient development and management of the brief-to-break process with the agency.
- Support Brand creative material development process using approved agencies and third party suppliers.
- Collation and proper dissemination of needed campaign product information (both internal and external) to achieve seamless synergy in all Brand related matters.
- Provide support to the media manager on the required media support & mix per campaign to optimize campaign performance in line with outlined objectives
- Provide support to the Trade Marketing function through timely provision of required branding collateral and make recommendation on POS elements to drive performance in trade
- Brand Performance & Campaign evaluation
- Optimization of the Brand and Communications Budget
- Agency Management
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- A recognized university degree
- Brand Management & Media experience (Not less than 5 years)
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of Brand Management and execution
- Use of media, brand activation, digital campaign
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Project Management skills
- Be able to write Project Documents/Briefs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to influence decision at Exco level
- Achieving Business Success and relationship management
- Delighting the customers
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!