Job Title: Brand and Innovation Manager – Northern Nigerian Flour Mills
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for driving NNFM brand penetration and acceptability in the market. Ensuring NNFM becomes the hub of local content supply, drive local content agenda within the innovation & R&D team.
- Lead the brand management of NNFM portfolio and identify opportunities for growth through evaluation of market intelligence.
- Develop and monitor plans on assigned category brands. Effectively utilizing resources and appropriate channels to achieve set objectives.
- Initiate and implement brand representation at special events in Northern regions. Lead marketing promotional activities of brand categories for visibility and monitor performance.
- Optimize production processes to ensure least cost production for product competition and profitability.
- Collaborate with sales team to resolve challenges faced by customers and consumers in the market.
- Support the development of NNFM as a local hub for local content in alignment with FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Work with R&D & Innovation on local content in sourcing, quality evaluation & achieving cost efficiencies.
- First Degree in any field
- Relevant marketing membership.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in innovation related roles.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Market intelligence gathering, analytics and reporting.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Have excellent communication and fluent in HAUSA. .
- Be numeric and possess good problem-solving skills
- Possess the passion for innovation and creativity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Hausa speaking applicants will be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!