Job Title: Branch Manager (Investment & Real Estate)
Location: Gwarinpa – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Investment and Real Estate
- We are looking for a competitive Investment and Real Estate Manager to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients, identifying their needs, demands and selling to them accordingly our investment and real estate products while also attending to some administrative duties.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth, preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s products and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers’ complaints quickly and effectivelyIdentify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers’ pay slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund
- Prepare investment information such as product risks, fees or fund performance statistics
- Monitor financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolio meet risk goals.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Ensure customer retention
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Must have vast experience in bothInvestment and Real Estate services
- BSc / HND in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution
- 3-7years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
- Must possess sound leadership skill
- Ability to multi-task appropriately
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing within Gwarinpa and its environs will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!