Amqey Limited – We are online and real-time marketplace for productions, retailing, sales and distribution of groceries food items and general goods and service, also third party contractor, management, sale & distribution of general goods and service.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- The ideal candidate is a good salesman with great customer service, management spirit, integrity, proactive and responsive.
- Will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- Managing sales and operation of our store in Maiduguri.
- Must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Planning and organising the medium and long-term activities of the branch
- Monitoring stock
- Ensuring that set targets are achieved
- Managing staff, including the implementation and maintenance of HR systems. procedures and policies.
- Identifying opportunities and dealing with customer, staff and equipment related matters’ taking full responsibility for branch success from a profit-loss perspective.
- A retail-related tertiary qualification (four-year university degree) or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- At least three years’ managerial experience (Branch Managers)
- Previous work experience in a service or retail-related industry
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Sound product knowledge.
- Exposure to management systems in the food/retail industry.
- An interest and demonstrated track-record in the retail industry.
- Good project planning and organising abilities.
- Effective leadership skills’ a valid driver’s licence.
In addition to excellent career opportunities, Amqey Limited offers market-related remuneration packages, which include attractive benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While we value your education, your skillset, experience and desire to grow is very important to us.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!