Job Title: Bookkeeping Officer
Summary of Position
- In this role, you are responsible for the proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. Also, you will work closely with the accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage petty cash
- Deposit cash to the bank on behalf of the company
- Keep a record of all daily expenses.
- Make payments on behalf of the company
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
Qualification / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Strictly for candidates who live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Bookkeeper” as the subject of the mail
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!