Job Title: Biochemist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and conduct complex projects in basic and applied research
- Manage laboratory teams and monitor the quality of their work
- Isolate, analyze, and synthesize proteins, fats, DNA, and other molecules
- Research the effects of substances such as drugs, hormones, and nutrients on tissues and biological processes
- Review literature and the findings of other researchers and attend conferences
- Prepare technical reports, research papers, and recommendations based on their research findings
- Present research findings to scientists, engineers, and other colleagues
- Secure funding and write grant applications
- Candidate is required to have a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or equivalent field from an accredited university
- Candidates should possess 2 – 7 years work experience.
- He/She should be proficient with the concepts of biology and chemistry along with sound knowledge about the latest research projects
- Besides, he/she should have good knowledge about stem cell therapies, pharmaceutical sciences, genetics, etc.
- He/she should be willing to work for long hours
- He/She must have efficient time management skills with an expertise in organizing his tasks
- He/She must be a self starter and possess the ability to learn and work independently
- He/She should be able to communicate in an efficient manner and be a good team player
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!