Job Tittle: Billing Associate
Salary: 90,000 NGN
Centerville office support Limited (a subsidiary Kirkendall Dwyer LLP) is a rapidly growing outsourcing company with a home in United State. We are seeking a professional and highly organized Billing Associate to assist in the following:
- Contacting Social Security Administration Office in the US core office hours to get statuses on outstanding Attorney’s fees.
- Preparing correspondence (PDF letters) to be sent to clients and the Social Security Administration Office.
- Managing, documenting and follow-up on outstanding fee report
- Assist in Management of subordinates
- Also assist with any relevant task that may be assigned by Managing Attorney.
Successful candidates will be trained on all workflow, we however require candidates with at least:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper compulsory
- Candidate with accounting background would be an added advantage
- Excellent phone etiquette with good communication skill
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook (abilities to navigate and effectively use these programs without assistance in an office setting)
- Experience with the use of Salesforce application will be an added advantage
- Must be highly organized and detailed
- Ability to think quickly and analytically, manage multiple priorities under short deadlines and multi-task
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
Other Prerequisite (Temporary Remote Working)
- Applicants must have access to a good and stable Electrical power generator set
- Applicants must have access to strong and reliable internet connection at his/her location
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home temporarily
- Applicants must be a residence of Abuja
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home, as well as the office temporarily/permanent between the core hours of (3PM – 11PM Nig.Time / 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM US time)
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 90,000 NGN 90,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja