An Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant
- To provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Chief Executive Officer in more than one language.
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Manage and provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Assist in all CEO’s office functions and events.
- Manage reports and distribution of internal operations for the CEO.
- Provision of full range of secretarial duties, including screening, receiving / coordinating visitors, typing documents, proofreading, copying, transcribing dictation, keeping confidential records, handling mails and correspondences.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain database for valuable business information.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for CEO.
- Provide research findings and intelligence to the CEO.
- Assists the CEO with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Provide support for the procurement process of the CEOs office.
- Manage other assignment as directed by the CEO from time to time.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in French Language or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years Executive Assistance experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication in bilingual languages is required
- Interpretation of languages is an added advantage
- Organisation, confidentiality, time management and the ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!