Job Title: Bilateral Power Purchase Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Bilateral Power Purchase Lead
- This role is responsible for supporting the team by driving growth in energy delivery through expansion of Bilateral Power and Feeder band upgrade (Band A & B); a designated account manager for select IE Prestige locations within Ikeja Electric.
- Generates leads for potential Bilateral power customers for the expansion of IE Prestige.
- Supports the team lead to close sales of the identified IE Prestige estate/cluster prospects.
- Ensures that all Bilateral Power processes Pre and Post go- live are strictly adhered to.
- Optimize existing locations for customer retention through improved customer experience. (IE Prestige quarterly performance reviews, ExCo engagement).
- Monitors both external and internal stakeholders to ensure the terms and conditions of the Power Purchase Agreement are not breached.
- Creates and enforces plans that will help meet the needs of IE Prestige customers while identifying non energy cross-selling opportunities.
- Identifies clusters/estates for migration to higher feeder bands for feeder optimization and revenue growth.
- Supports the team lead in identifying undeserved locations for IPP and Renewable energy solutions for improved supply and revenue growth.
- Supports the team lead in carrying out detailed analysis on the most viable IPP/ Renewable energy partnership for the locations identified, Community engagement, Agreement reviews and negotiations, and project monitoring during project execution.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Works with the team lead to market non-energy products and support Business Growth and Innovation in product development.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or management.
- First Degree (B.Sc or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in sales, marketing and relationship management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – Microsoft tools)
- Power Purchase Agreement negotiation skill
- Knowledge in renewable energy solutions.
- Customer relationship management.
- Customer energy management
- Data analytics
- People skill.
- Supervisory skill.
- Problem Solving
- Resource management
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!