Job Title: Bids & Product Management Officer
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Support the end to end development and delivery of all tender responses, managing stakeholders across our business to ensure delivery within required timescales;
- Develop strong relationships with Sales to ensure tender submissions are tailored to the customer/prospect requirements;
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the regulatory and legislative requirements within which we and our customers operate;
- Tracking all opportunities using the bid summary and bid management template and reporting this daily.
- Obtaining financial and legal sign-off for all bids;
- Uploading and maintaining a central repository of previous proposals & tenders;
- Coordinates team resources and support the entire bid process from start to finish.
- Support stakeholder management of both foreign and local partners
- Track development of specific connectivity products, ensuring that they meet the quality standards set, are delivered on time, within budget and allocated resources.
- Liaise with the staff managing the products and partners involved in the products, ensuring all assigned products are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of MainOne.
- Conduct market scan to identify trends and opportunities for new product development based on evolving customers’ needs
- Track product complaints, product bugs & defects that affect product performance and ensure timely resolution
- Provide weekly and monthly report to management on product pipeline status, product marketing activities, product performance report, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting, Information Management or related fields.
- Minimum years of Experience: 2 years
Skills & Competencies:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- The Bids & Product Management Officer will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments/units typically involved in the technical management of products.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Business intelligence
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Saka, Lagos